Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog Post #28: Reflection

So, the process of drafting my Critical Lens essay..

First off looking at the process as a whole I would say the majority of the drafting occurred in one day. Now, don't fret. The other days I spent reading and researching. While it was quite scary seeing many of my other classmates getting paragraphs done during class, I knew that my solid research days would call for a pretty smooth draft day.

Was it difficult?
In all honesty YES. I was struggling to find evidence and even what to write about! I think I switched lens about 3 times! The writing process was easier than the research process for sure.

All the questions I have are with regard to the essay as a whole. Did I back up my thesis, did I write it correctly? No questions fall under the category of comprehension of the project, my only questions are if I successfully wrote the essay.

I think I enjoyed my topic! Haha, I mean I found it quite interesting and I like how I just focused in on two particular parts of the piece of work to write a whole essay. The Dead was my favorite read of all the options so I definitely do believe I would of enjoyed it better than if I were to choose a different book!

Overall, I mean, it was just a draft. Ill get back to you when the final product is done! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment